1 cup butter
Softened 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe from: AllRecipes.com