News & Articles

Changes On Birth Certificate

Starting January 1, 2018, people who were born in Oregon and who need to change their name or sex on their birth certificate to reflect their gender identity may do so by completing a notarized application rather than having to get a court order.

Building Families

Doctor Douglas J. Austin is the physician and medical director of The Fertility Center of Oregon and sees his role as helping people build the families they want.