This schedule is for semen analysis testing ONLY. If you are collecting for sperm freeze/preservation, IUI, or sperm washing, you must call the office to schedule. The test is $100 which is due at the time of service.
Collection room is available on site. Collection should follow two to five days of abstinence. You will be oriented to the process upon arrival to FCO.
To ensure the most accurate test results, collection on site is preferred.
If Collecting at Home
- Do not collect the specimen in a condom. Do not use any artificial lubricants.
- Close the lid tightly.
- Label the container with your name, your partner’s name, and the time of collection. Specimen cups received without proper labeling will be discarded.
- The specimen must be delivered to the office within half an hour of collection.
- Maintain the specimen at body temperature by placing the container inside your clothing, next to the skin. Avoid exposing the specimen to extreme heat or cold.
- Deliver the specimen to the Fertility Center of Oregon Andrology Laboratory at 590 Country Club Parkway Suite A, Eugene, OR 97401.